We were delighted to welcome over 200 delegates at the Annual Dementia Conference 2015 'From Demonstration to Implementation - Making Personalised Supports a Reality' on Thursday 3rd December in Dublin. We hosted a range of excellent speakers on the day and are now pleased to announce that resources from the presentations are available to view and download.
- Below you will find links to podcasts of each of the speakers along with associated slides and films.
- Full programme available here.
- You can also see some photos from the day here.
- The collection of films featured on the day may be viewed here.
- Related research resources available here.
- Our Genio Dementia Programme brochure is available here.
Please note: Eamon O’Shea’s podcast and slides are unavailable to download but a report on his findings and economic analysis will be published on www.genio.ie in 2016.
About the conference
This conference was the culmination of three years of innovative practice and research in Ireland. Based on this work, a comprehensive evidence and practice based 'community supports model for people with dementia' was presented and attendees invited to provide feedback on this model.
Key topics included:
- Personalised Supports Across the Dementia Journey
- Delivering and Co-ordinating Personalised Supports
- Making Personalised Supports a Reality