The Information contained in these Web pages is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate at the time of publication, and is solely for informational purposes. Genio Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not.
Terms and Conditions (hp)
Your use of the Genio.ie website (website) is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use (the Terms) and you agree to be bound by the Terms in your use of the website.
- Genio Limited reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of the Terms and you should check the Terms on every occasion before using the website. By using the website you accept and agree to be bound by any such variance, change, alteration, amendment and/or addition to or removal of any of the Terms on any subsequent visit to the website. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the Terms when accessing the website.
- The content of the website is protected by copyright pursuant to Irish and European Copyright Laws, International Conventions and other copyright laws. You are specifically prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, participating in the transfer or sale, reproducing, creating derivative works from, distributing, performing, displaying or in any way exploiting any of the materials on the website or the software or the materials relating thereto in whole or in part.
- You may however download or copy material for personal non-commercial use only through a single personal computer and print a single hard copy of the material contained in the website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are left in tact.
- All trade marks, trade names, copyright and other related or similar intellectual property rights in and relating to the website are solely owned by Genio or its web partners and you may not use any such intellectual property without express written permission of the owner thereof.
- After leaving the website, whether via a hypertext link or otherwise, Genio is not responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and Genio excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Some content and information on the website is provided by our web partners and, as such, is content and information which has not being compiled or reviewed by Genio nor does Genio have any proprietary rights in such content or information other than the right to provide such content and information on the website. Genio does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such information and Genio is in no way responsible for your reliance, in any manner, upon such information. Further, any correspondence or participation with our web partners on the website (Dealings) are solely between you and such organisation. You acknowledge and agree that Genio shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such Dealings.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Genio nor any of its Directors, employees, affiliates, web partners or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use the materials, facilities or services provided on the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration of the website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Genio has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- All use by you of the website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for all risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or using of or referring to or relying on material or other information obtained from your use of the website. You agree that Genio will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the website and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
- The website is available to you as is without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, Genio excludes any warranty expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the materials, facilities and or services provided through the website.
- Genio expressly disclaims any and all liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration of use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay or any event or occurrence beyond the control of Genio which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the website. You acknowledge that there are certain risks in using the internet and the world wide web.
- Genio makes no representations, warranties, or undertakings about any content provided on the website by its web partners or provided on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the website or from which the website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link. Genio does not endorse or approve such content or any such website, nor will Genio have any liability in connection with any such content or website (including but not limited to liability arising out of any allegation that such content or website infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of such content or any such website, and any and all liability which might arise out of, or in connection with, your use or reliance on such content or any such website is excluded.
- Any materials, content or information provided on the website should not be relied on for important personal or financial or business decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your circumstances. Whilst materials, content and information provided on the website are supplied by sources believed to be reliable, calculations or decisions made using such materials, content and/or information and opinion expressed in relation to such materials, content and/or information are not guaranteed by these sources, Genio, or any other person or entity, and may not be accurate or complete.
- If a Court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of the Court's finding and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby agree for the benefit of Genio, and without prejudice to the rights of Genio to take proceedings in relation to the Terms before any other Court of competent jurisdiction, that the Courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to here and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with the Terms and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts