Welcome to the Genio Dementia Learning Network Information Resource. The Learning Network offers opportunities to:
- Learn about how to provide person-focused supports for people with dementia and their carers in a cost-effective, integrated way in a variety of settings;
- Share learning, experience and ideas for problem solving; and
- Access peer support and connect with others in a similar field.
We are delighted to share with you the many resources developed by the Learning Network, all of which have been informed by the shared learning that has occurred across the demonstration sites involved in the HSE & Genio Dementia Programme. We will continue to add to the resources so please check back with us regularly.
If you would like to become a member of the network and be updated about new resources and events please follow this link.
We have a number of resources available to access including research & evaluation papers, learning and briefing papers, films, podcasts and presentations, all of which have been informed by the learning that has occurred across the 12 demonstration sites involved in the HSE & Genio Dementia Programme. For ease of navigation we have categorised our resources under the following topics:
- About the HSE & Genio Dementia Programme
- Personalised Supports for People with Dementia
- Coordination of Supports & Services
- Community Awareness & Training Initiatives
Alternatively you can access film or research resources together here: