The HSE & Genio are hosting an 'Innovation and Learning in Dementia Care' seminar for Southern Region CHO 4 & 5. The seminar is taking place on Thursday 23rd March in the Imperial Hotel, Cork and will provide an opportunity to learn about innovative developments in dementia care in both community and hospital settings in the southern regions of CHO 4 and 5 (Kerry - Cork - Waterford - Tipperary - Kilkenny - Carlow - Wexford).
- Date: Thursday 23rd March 2017
- Time: 9.30am - 1.00pm (Registration open from 8.45am)
- Venue: Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork
Event followed by complimentary networking lunch.
- Deirdre Cullen, Occupational Therapy Manager, HSE Cork South; Representing KCoRD Kinsale Community Response to Dementia.
- Patricia McEvoy, Manager of Older Person's Services HSE Carlow and Kilkenny; Representing Memory Matters, Carlow/Kilkenny Service Providers Forum.
- Amy Murphy, Alzheimer Society of Ireland; Representing The Crystal Project, Mallow.
- Peggy O'Sullivan and Ann Quinn, Dementia Nurse Specialists, Representing Living Well with Dementia, South Tipperary.
- Anna de Siún, Senior Project Manager, National Dementia Office, Services for Older People, Social Care Division, HSE.
- Dr. Suzanne Timmons, Consultant Physician in Geriatric Medicine Representing 'Cork Integrated Dementia Care Across Settings (Cork-IDEAS): Mercy University Hospital and Cork Community Partnership to Improve Dementia Care'.