In partnership with the Health Service Executive, Genio is inviting applications for funding to support young people with disabilities to access work, education, training, and recreation opportunities in September 2012.
This fund is intended to:
- support the development of individualised responses for school leavers.
- support individuals currently in day services or rehabilitative training to move to individualised responses and free up capacity.
Applications are particularly welcome from:
- multi-stakeholder consortia including families, business, community and training agencies who can come together to provide individualised responses to school leavers with disabilities.
- In order to address areas with specific needs, applications will be invited from both new and existing providers
This is a further call to the earlier grant stream in May 2012 for school leavers, which was undersubscribed.
Regional briefings will be held in the following locations where details of the application process will be outlined:
- Wednesday 25th July, 10am - Mullingar
- Wednesday 25th July, 3pm - Galway
- Thursday 26th July, 11am - Cork
(Registration for these briefings is now closed. The application is available on our website along with the guidelines and criteria. The deadline for submission is 5pm Friday 3rd August.)